Excelsior Springs Museum & Archives

McCleary Clinic and Hospital

McCleary - Thornton - Minor Hospital

Business Name 1901-1974 McCleary Clinic and Hospital
1926 McCleary Sanitarium
1930 McCleary Sanitarium and Clinic
1957 McCleary-Thornton-Minor Hospital

consolidated with Thornton Minor Hospital becoming McCleary-Thornton-Minor Hospital

April 1960 The consolidated clinic reopened for business at St. Louis and Thompson Avenues
Address
Description of Business Years specializing in rectal and chronic diseases, piles cured without surgery
Organization Head not dated Dr. A. S. McCleary
Business Director Clinton L. Oliver
General Auditor C. E. Thornton
Patient's Welfare Department E. M. Richmond
Year Established 1901 founded in 1901 by husband of Mrs. A. S. McCleary
Known Dates of Operations 1901, 1942, 1953, 1960
Phone # 358-359
List of Employees

McCleary Sanitarium (Hotel?)

1926

McCleary Sanitarium and Clinic

1930

McCleary Clinic and Hospital

circa 1942

.

McCleary Clinic and Hospital

McCleary Sanitarium

McCleary - Thornton - Minor Hospital

McCleary - Thornton - Minor Hospital Dining Room

circa 1953

Advertisements

1926

1930

list of employees (no date)


Last Updated 4/22/2017

Excelsior Springs Museum & Archives
101 E. Broadway Street - P. O. Box 144 - Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
(816) 630-0101 emuseum101@gmail.com
© 2017


Last Updated 2/21/2009